Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Projects

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I don't have any pictures to post yet so that's why I haven't. Right now I'm working on a couple of orders. One is a fleece poncho...super easy! Another is 2 pair of pants for a little girls that is about to turn 1 in March. And then for my sweet girl I'm working on a pair of pants and contemplating some needlework on a shirt.

I also have the quilting bug. I have fabric picked out but haven't ordered it yet. It's all Amy Butler...I can't wait!!!

Hope to post a couple of pics soon!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hello,

I am from your new Sew Craft Blog Group 4. Just finished adding everyone to my blog!! Happy blogging!

Regards
Diana
http://djstoreroom.blogspot.com

Bek said...

Sounds busy but fun! Looking forward to seeing what you are working on. I have a queen size quilt on my list of things to do as well. I have some Amy Butler for it too. It is quite expensive in Australia so it is very precious!