Sunday, December 28, 2008

Knitting Projects

I finally finished a scarf that I have been knitting for about a month and a half now. I love it and can't wait to wear it but I can't figure out what to wear it with...you would think with it being pink I could find something! This is made out of bamboo yarn and feels so good...these will definitely be gifted in the future.



This scarf on the right is my first knitting project ever. I think it turned out pretty good. I made one just like it for one of my best friends for Christmas but forgot to take a picture. It has a slit in it so it can be pulled through.

Scarf prices would depend on cost of yarn...right now there is a huge sale going on at the yarn store I use.


I've also finished a couple more projects and just forget to take pictures before they are given to their new owners. I hope that I can get some pictures to post of those.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

A friend of mine just gave me one of those scarves with the slit in it and I love it so much! Funny how little details like that make all the difference. I had never seen a slit in a scarf and now I keep annoying everyone I know "have you seen one of these, isn't this the coolest thing, you know you want one, no it's mine!" :-)